As an entrepreneur - whether experienced or just starting out - you know the saying: without sales, there is no business. Goods or services have to somehow reach the customer. And you, as the entrepreneur, are faced with (or have already made) the decision: In what way? Direct selling or via authorised dealers? Within the framework of a franchise system? Which selling method is the most advantageous for my company? What are the risks to avoid?
The most important thing here is: every sales concept and all underlying agreements should be put in place with foresight and individually - i.e., tailored to your company. Sample contracts drafted in general terms may seem inexpensive and appealing, but they are in fact not suitable for implementing a successful long-term concept, as they do not take into account the specifics of your company. It is also not possible to take your individual needs and ideas into account when using these templates. Therefore, it is better not to rely on them After all, you are not running just any company or a model company, but your own.
Our specialist lawyers assist you and your company - directly and without any intermediaries - in your deliberations and planning in the following areas:
- Sales system (design, development and implementation)
- Sales concept (development, review, optimisation)
- Agency agreement / distributor agreement / distributorship agreement / exclusive dealer agreement (drafting / review)
- Franchise agreement
- Licence agreement (design / review) / licence
- Contract negotiations / termination of agreements (supporting advice)
- Extrajudicial and judicial support in enforcing your claims
- Defending unwarranted claims
- General advice on sales law (including antitrust law, franchise law, commercial agency law, etc.)